USA News USA trending news USA election news, USA money all information.

New Posts

Task 1 :-

Task 2 :-

Task 3 :-

Task 4 :-

Task 5 :-

Task 6 :-

Task 7 :-

Task 8 :-

Task 9 :-

Task 10 :-

Friday, July 3, 2020

Coronavirus: Pubs can't open in England until 6am as lockdown eased - BBC News

Coronavirus: Pubs can't open in England until 6am as lockdown eased - BBC News
  1. Coronavirus: Pubs can't open in England until 6am as lockdown eased  BBC News
  2. Gyms in England to Open in Two Weeks, Prime Minister Says  Newsweek
  3. “Enjoy summer safely” says PM as pubs and restaurants open in England - BBC News  BBC News
  4. The Guardian view on reopened pubs: a reckless risk to a cautious nation  The Guardian
  5. I love pubs so much I recreated mine in VR – but I'm staying home on 4 July  The Guardian
  6. View Full Coverage on Google News

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

No comments:

Post a Comment